Friday, October 19, 2012

Zippy

Ooo la la I weighed myself this morning because I read somewhere you should weigh yourself every morning which is BS because it makes you an irrational bitch if you do that. So anyway today I thought I would check and I had lost 1.6lbs... wooo hooo!! So far I am 3.8 pounds down so only another thousand pounds to go!! Yesterday was a better day with my blood sugars. I got them back in range again and kept them there all day. No curry!! haha I did make two of the lavash pizzas though which are so delish. I really don't think I am bothered if I never have a real pizza again. I hate the sluggish blah feeling when you eat pizza and then somewhere in the middle of the night it spikes your blood sugar to an unreasonable high. Pizza is not worth it. Everyday I am feeling better and better. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I took the dog out for a walk yesterday and my back didn't hurt at all. I can't believe it and I hope that is the end of that. I can handle my legs hurting or my feet from exercising but I knew that the back ache wasn't going to improve. It was so weird. I am also feeling less blah and want to get caught up on some things around the house. I am definitely getting my zip back which I have missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment