Thursday, October 18, 2012

How High?

I had the worst high blood sugar over night. I really don't know what I ate that made it that bad. I don't like feeling like that. I was in a grumpy mood when I woke up so I took extra insulin and it made no difference at 5am so I took some more at 6:30am. By the time I got back from dropping the high schooler off it was starting to come down. I am finally starting to feel a bit better. What a morning... my pump was beeping me that I was high all through the night!! Grr...... Back on track this morning and calorie counting. I must say I am feeling good otherwise. I am not sure but I think that the HRT is starting to work.. I hope so! I took the dog for a walk around the block and my back didn't hurt which has made me blissful!! Carry on! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment