Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Currylicious!!

What the hell?? Trevor is making curry for our friends and I am afraid all bets are off. I won't be able to help myself and counting calories may just fly out the window. The one good thing is that it shouldn't be high in carbs if I can lay off the rice. I will just have a little bit of rice!! Can you tell how much I love curry? I have been good all day but my blood sugar is so HIGH.. I don't know what I did wrong. I am working on getting it down now. I wanted to check my blood while I was out as my pump was binging at me that my bg was high. I happened to be at my son's high school for a meeting with a teacher in a biology class when it first binged me. I didn't have any alcohol wipes on me and I didn't fancy pricking my finger in there with all the germs and nasties. So I had to wait until we got home. I could have trusted my cgm a little bit better but the other day it was way off target so I didn't want to bolus for a high. Oh well.... I will eat the curried chicken tonight.. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment