Monday, October 15, 2012

Who counts calories?

Last night wasn't a good night. My husband had to work all weekend and I was feeling sorry for myself so I had a bowl of cereal. I guess that isn't too bad but it did take me over my calorie count. While I was eating it I didn't feel good about it either. Why do we sabotage ourselves like this? Today has been a great day though. My youngest son has three days off of school for fall break so we went to the movies and got a subway to eat in there. My husband has the next three days off too so it will be nice to hang out with him for awhile and it also helps that he is counting calories too. We ended up going to Coldstone Creamery and did you know that they do frozen yogurt. We had the salted caramel and it wasn't half bad actually. It was light on the calories and not too bad on the carbs. If you know what you are looking for you can pretty much eat anywhere. My favorite restaurant at the moment is Pita Jungle. It is all healthy food there and they even have pizzas that diabetics can have. They make their pizzas out of lavash bread. It is like a thin crust pizza. If you are watching calories they have a lower calorie one too. So you can have a whole pizza for 500 calories and 18 carbs. Now that is what I call delish. I wish I didn't like food so much!! Ugghhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment