Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cheer

I didn't realize that half my shit was attached to facebook.. words with friends, pinterest and I am sure there is more. I can't believe how integrated it is into everything.I have six games going on words, five are with a lady that added a game five times. I am sure she doesn't know what the hell she is doing.

So today I still feel anxious in the pit of my stomach. I really don't know why though. I hate feeling like this. I think after the summer break I am going to have to find some sort of little job. Staying at home all day isn't good for me. I don't want to spend it cleaning the house all the time. There is only so much cleaning you can do right?

I have stuff to look forward to like going to England but I am not excited about it really. I mean I want to go but you would think I would be well cheery about it. I need to cheer up............................

No comments:

Post a Comment