Thursday, April 18, 2013

Just say no

Day 3 of no diet dr pepper and its ok. I did it before for six months and I can do it again but this time I want it to be for good. So I have been drinking lots of water and I hate it. Seriously hate it but as its getting warmer it isn't that hard to drink. I wasn't drinking that much soda before so it won't be hard.

I haven't been out with the dog yet as I just feel blah again this morning and I really need to go shower. Everything is a huge boring effort right now. On the bonus side today I don't have to cook dinner tonight. This post is boring and negative like the others.

I am going to start water zumba as soon as the pool warms up. A lady does it from her house but her pool is like 72 at the moment and I would freeze to death in that just by getting into it. I am such a girl............ I like doing water aerobics and have done it in the past. It is high energy but it is low impact on the body. So that and walking were my two favorite exercises. I hope that walking because one of them again.

My blood glucose was a bitch yesterday and I think it was the line into the pump that wasn't working properly. I kept looking and thought it looked odd but was like its ok. Stupid me!!! I know that doesn't make me feel good when its like that. I think I am just having a majorly bad week.

Anyway I should get on with some stuff round here and make myself presentable!!

Cheers!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment